08 July 2010

Thursday Thunks: Heatwave

Welcome to the July 8th edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!

Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog
here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....


The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of my eyes and the number 333333.

1. The temperature in Mooseheadville, Canada was 34 below. Most of the U.S. is in a serious heat wave. In Connecticut, it was 92 degrees in the shade. What do YOU do to beat the heat? **I wear comfortable clothes to beat the heat. At times, I'd like to take very cold beverages or a 'halo-halo', a Filipino dessert so I would feel a lot better.

2. What is your favorite summertime song? **None in particular, any fast song can be considered as a summer song to me.

3. Besides nude beaches what's your favorite outdoor summer activity? **I''d like to include 'picnics' in it.

4. I'm inviting everyone to a cook-out with Kimber and Berleen. What should I cook for you? **I'd like to have a chicken soup being cooked for me.

5. When selecting your swimwear do you go for sexy or practical? **I go for the practical.

6. Back in the day, did you ever have a summer fling? If yes, do tell. (Names not required.) **None.

7. Do you know anyone who hates air conditioning? If yes, what is their reasoning? ** Yes, myself at times. I don't like when it's too cold. I have cold intolerance.

8. When and with who was your last skinny dip? **I haven't tried tried that yet.

9. How sick of LeBron James are you? **Not really into him. My apologies for his fans.

10. When you were a kid, what was your best summer? **Best summer? Back during my childhood days where we at times spent summer vacations in Bohol.

11. Belly up to the bar. We serve ANYTHING. It's 100 degrees. What should we pour for you? **Give me an iced-cold Tanduay Ice OR a San Mig Light.

12. Is there a favorite meal that you like to have in the summer? **I like 'sinugbang baboy'

13. Do you think they will solve the oil spill in time for the Gulf states to enjoy summer? ** I just hope so.

4 comments:

Jammie said...

Skinny dipping is pretty fun as long as you got blockage from the road LOL... Happy TT

HOOTIN' ANNI said...

I'll take cold any day comparing to HOT. LOL

Anni's Thursday Post. Do come join me if you can.

I am Harriet said...

Picnics are fun.

Have a great Thursday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/if-we-survive-the-heat-we-too-can-live-to-be-100/

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Chicken soup and iced-cold Tanduay Ice for you. I've got your order! Thanks for playing...