04 July 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Eighty Meme, Part Two

NOTE: I miss this meme's part one but I hope I'll make sense in this part. ;)


Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Heart of Shou of the blog named Musings of an Absent Mind. Shou explains that she ripped it from a blogger named Erro. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It was originally 80 questions, hence the name. We chose 44 of them and here is the second part! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Eighty Meme, Part Two

Cheers to all of us thieves!

23. Are your days fast-paced? **yes!

24. What did you do last night? **was at work. My cousin and sis fetched me at around 11PM then off we went to McDonald's and ordered midnight snacks for us. So flattered I got a call fro a very sensible friend Mark :)

25. Do you use sarcasm? **Yes, at times.

26. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? **I will turn 33 next year ;)

27. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? **at times.

28. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex? **I can get along with both sexes.

29. Do you watch the news? **Oh, not now.

30. How did you get one of your scars? **Physical scars OR my heart getting scarred? LOL. Well, I got this scar in my face when I got chicken pox in childhood.

31. Who was the last person to make you mad? **an irate significant other who had a hard time to understand what I was saying.

32. What is the last big thing you purchased? **None. I never bought anything expensive.

33. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? ** someone sensible and can make me laugh.

34. What is a rumour someone has spread about you? **that I am someone else's girlfriend ;)

35. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? **I'll have deep breathing exercises for me to breathe!:)

36. T or F: All’s fair in love and war? **I think so.

37. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? **at times hahaha!

38. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time? **I never had an idea.

39. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang? **Yes if it's for free ;)

40. What’s something you’ve always wanted? **world peace, hahaha! just kidding. I wanted to have a house of my own someday with my own family too!

41. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? **None of the above. I am afraid of sharks in the ocean and tiny crawling creatures in the lake.

42. Do you wear a lot of black? **at times so I would look slimmer haha!

43. Describe your hair: **not-s0-black hair, a bit blond.. also a wavy hair!

44. Where is/are your best friend(s)? **they're stuck at home now.

3 comments:

HOOTIN' ANNI said...

Oh lordy....my youngest child is older than you will be. My oh my, does that make me feel ancient now, or what? LOL

Stop by My Theft - if you can find time.

I am Harriet said...

Nothing like an irate SO to tick someone off.
Enjoy your Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/68-dogs-in-10-minutes/

Join us for Monday Mayhem

cookingmom said...

You are the second Sunday Stealing participant I've seen mention a chicken pox scar! I thought I was the only one!