A word about today's title...I promised Bud that I'd let you folks know about his son's band's latest EP, The Fashion. The band, So Long Davey played The House of Blues of Anaheim last night (Friday July 16). Click on their photo and purchase the songs. I love the band! Now on to our normal Saturday!
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Love Hurts
1. Tell us about the last time that you got hurt in the arena of love. **I was and I'm still hurt with love for the reason that I think it's not really destined to be. Still hopeful though but I don't know when and whoever Mr. Cupid who'd send someone for me. LOL.
2. Have you ever been part of the wedding party, other than your own? **I am not getting any younger so my friends are getting married. Yes, I've been invited to weddings BUT I certainly don't know if I'd have my own wedding too! Lol(again!).
3. Let's say you find yourself in Hell after you die. Think about everyone you've known in your life. Who would be the one person that would least likely to surprise you by being in Hell with you? **Haha, i think it would be recent one who I admit broke my heart.
4. What brings you good luck? **Prayers and my firm faith in GOD.
5. Do you have a photo blog? If so, feel free to share the link with us! **I don't.
6. What is your biggest source of news? (Internet? Newspaper? Television? Radio? The Daily Show? Other?) **Internet and television.
7. What's the hottest you've ever been in your life? **literally the hottest? When I got a fever with my temp reaching up to 39.2 degrees Celsius!
8. If you had to choose a theme song for your blog, which would would you choose and why? **I can't seriously think of one right now haha! I've got a looootttttttt of songs in mind but none were applicable here.
9. Who was the last person you had an online conversation with that you've never met or talked to on your phone? **None cos it's been a long time since I last chatted.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!