Welcome to The Dating Profiles Meme. This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. This is a bit different than an "answer this question" meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person's profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only "lines" that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Friday!
The Dating Profiles Meme: Someone to Play With
1. I'm divorced 6 years and have no children, and am looking for someone to play with, be friends with and be open to a somewhat committed relationship. **seriously looking for someone to (just) play with? You better get yourself a video machine, hahaha! You can never even be a friend. I found the term 'to play' so degrading for a woman. We're not 'toy machines' dude. :)
2. I know this is short and sweet, but you really don't know a person until you talk to them. **I so agree with that statement. It all starts with a conversation, i mean, a talk or a chat or anything that involves an exchange of words.
3. I would love to find someone to grow old with. I have been single for a while now it is is getting very lonely. ** Aww, that's sweet - looking for someone to grow old with. ;)
4. I'm one to give long backrubs, massage your feet, or just sit and listen. ** If you can just sit and listen, that's already fine with me. Giving me backrubs and massages and you're a hubby and bf? That would be bonus points!:)
5. I have been on my own for a little over 5 years and actually enjoying it more than I thought I would. ** So what's exactly your point of joining such sites when you enjoy being on your own?:)
6. As a born-again Christian, I have quiet time with the Lord every morning and evening. **I admire it when someone devotes at least a quiet time for GOD.
7. Hi dont have a pic today but will tomorrow. I know there is one on my PC just dont know how to get it to come up. **Haha, same old excuses for guys who doesn't really intend to upload a pic but enjoys viewing other person's pics ;) Say what? You don't know how to upload it? Oh, I better let my elementary niece upload it for you. Just send me the file ;)
8. For beginners I am committed to a healthy and active life style. I work out regularly and watch what I eat. ** I got the same commitment as you are BUT I think you can get me to do work outs regularly cos I tend to become lazy at times & yeah, I also watch what I eat so I think we both agreed on that matter :)
9. I believe in giving each other the freedom of space and time apart. **Freedom of space? Yes. Freedom of time apart? I am still thinking about it.
10. I am looking for a relationship not just a roll in the hay. ** Not just a roll in the hay? Oh, I think you're dead serious about your commitment to a relationship which I so adore.
Thank you for playing this week on The Dating Profiles Meme. Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. Join us for Sunday Stealing. See you next Friday!