(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
The TT questions are brought to you by Kimber, the color of success and the number 1567.
1. Have you ever wondered why snakes can't slither backwards? ** Nope, not really cos I knew they could never slither backwards. So hard to slither backward using its tail. *eww!* 'hating snakes as a topic!
2. Is divorce contagious? **Nope.
3. Do you enjoy hiking? **Yes! It makes me exercise my muscles.
4. Is there a color of a shirt a man should just never wear? **None in particular. They can wear it on any color they like. Guys can even wear pink!
5. Have you read a news story this week that just made your blood boil? **I never got into the latest news this week.
6. Do you keep old business cards or name tags from companies you have worked for? **Yes.
7. If you could save an endangered species, which one would it be? ** Bohol's tarsier cos there are only few of them left these days.
8. When is it warm enough outside for you to start wearing shorts? **Yes. I love wearing shorts.
9. Have you ever broken a window? **Nope.
10. Do dogs in your neighborhood howl when they hear sirens from police cars or fire trucks? **Yes.
11. Have you tried doing something as an adult that you used to be able to do as a kid? **Cooking rice - since I was taught how to do it when I was still 7 years of age ;)