Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger and blog named Greeding Ruler. He does not state where he ripped it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It's a long one, we'll do it in two parts! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Oh My! Meme, Part One
1. The phone rings; who don't you want it to be? **our ex-maid's friends!
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? ** I don't, hahaha! I just leave it at the counter.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? **It depends on the situation. If the person is somewhat sad & depressed & keeps on talking, I'd rather listen. If am tipsy with friends? Haha, I knew I'd become talkative!
4. What was the last compliment that someone gave you? **Unanimously, they voted me as someone who taught them in the course of their training (*blushing*)
5. Do you play the lottery? **Nope.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, who would you want with you? **Someone strong & not a coward so we have our way out from there the soonest!
7. Do you like to ride horses? **I don't know yet cos I haven't ride any.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? **Unfortunately, No. We never had Girl Scouts in elementary.
9. What is your favorite party game? **The 'Bring Me' game!:)
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it? **It depends on his motive. If he's going to pursue me as his 3rd party, hell no! I am not going to go for it. If he's going to treat me out with friends for the sake of friendship, I'd go.
11. When was the last time that you lied? **Just recently, I think that was last Monday. They're 'white lies' though but it was still A LIE, hahaha!
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? **I think so but I still prefer someone who has the same religious beliefs as mine.
13. If you have a S/O, who pursued who? If not, do you like to pursue or be pursued? **He pursued me hahaha! I don't like to get hurt that's why I don't have to pursue someone. I still like to be pursued.
14. Use six words to describe yourself. **sensitive, friendly, listener, compassionate, caring, blogger ;)
15. Name a song that could make you cry? ** None in particular but I usually cry with sad songs that goes along with how I am feeling on the time they're being played.
16. Are you pleased with your education? **Yes.
17. How do you feel about gun control? **Scared still, LOL!
18. If your house was on fire, what thing would be the first thing you grabbed? ** My documents!
19. How often do you have a romantic weekend? **I can't recall when was the last time I had it. Btw, I am single!;)
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future? **I often think about the future.
21. What was the last adult magazine that you have read? **FHM
22. What are you told about your eyes? **I got big eyes, hahaha!
23. How tall is just right? ** At least 5'7 for a guy and 5'2 for a girl
24. Where is your dream house located? **Somewhere along the beach with a great beachfront!
25. Do you have a secret fetish? **Yes.
26. Have you tried bourbon? If yes, what type? **No
27. Have you ever seen a male or female stripper? **Not yet.
28. When was the last time you were at TGI Fridays? **Never been. We got no TGI Fridays in my place.
29. When was the last time you were at Church? **Last Sunday and I'm going to hear mass again today.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? **The day has just started and I just got out of bed. Haven't traveled yet today, not even to the comfort room, hahaha!
31. What was your favorite job? **Being a carer.
32. What condiments do you like at your BBQ? **I like it spicy!
33. Bud is hosting Thursday Thunks this week. Will you play? **Of course!
34. Do you look like your mom or dad? **Yes, I DO.
35. Who was the last person that you showered with (it's okay to leave out the name)? **No one.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!