13 June 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Dark Side Meme


Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Dana at the blog Amid Life's Questions. Today is a special meme. Dana explains why! "Let's see, this started out as Jay doing Savannah's “Questions” meme - a meme with a twist. This meme is constantly evolving - I answer the 10 questions that Jay posted and then post 10 questions of my own for anyone to answer on their blog or in comments. Jay asked some great questions - I couldn't resist the pull to the "dark side." So, in the same spirit, at Sunday Stealing we've added ten of our own questions! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Dark Side Meme

1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course) **I'd love a home theater in it!

2. What is your dream car? **a Pajero

3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog? **Facebook

4. iPhone 4 or Droid, which do you want? **iPhone 4

5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up? **I listen to soothing music or sometimes I listen to religious and inspiring songs!

6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate. **my friend who never ran out of boyfriends haha!

7. What do you want to be when you grow up? **I think I'm all grown-up haha! But still I want to be more successful in the future.

8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance? **No way!

9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up. (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.) **Mrs. Dela Salde - my English teacher.

10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do? **To be someone's girlfriend for a day even if he's already attached, hahaha!

11. What were you doing 10 years ago? **I was starting a job in a corporate field.

12. By this time next year, I ... **wish I'm out of the country already.

13. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing? **I think so.

14. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime? **can't think of one now.

15. What is your greatest pet peeve? **scratching my head in public

16. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles? **I went to Bohol with my family last 3rd week of May but I' not sure if Bohol is 100 miles away from where I lived.

17. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? **The dictionary

18. Do you have a nickname? What is it? **Nes, Nessie ;)

19. What are you dreading at the moment? **The time, I'm almost late for work!

20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers? **Nope.

21. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship. **not meant to be (oh, i got four words to it!)

22. What were you doing this morning at 8am? **it's still 6AM haha but for sure I'd be at work by then.

23. Do you have any famous relatives? **Yup, my relatives who got an electoral post in the government.

24. How many different beverages have you drank today? **Only one - WATER. It's the only best drink for me.

25. What is something you are excited about? **My reunion with a friend who just arrived from Saudi!:)

26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group? **when I was still a corporate slave because I used to give out exams to potential applicants.

27. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? **You are dearly missed by someone, haha!:)

28. What were you doing at midnight last night?** was already fast asleep!

29. What’s a word that you say a lot? **Really?!?

30. Who is your worst enemy? **sometimes, it's myself! hahaha!:)

No comments: