Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Jumping Someone Else's Train
1. When was your last train ride? **last train ride?It was long, long ago - an MTR ride in Hongkong.
2. How many foreign countries have you visited? Tell us about one. **I've gone out of the country just once, in Hongkong.
3. What do you always take with you on vacation? **my low-cost camera hahaha!
4. Tell us about something you've lost recently. **trust to some people.
5. Do you prefer action packed vacations or relaxing ones? **I prefer relaxing ones to keep my body and mind at rest. ;)
6. How long will you wait in a check out line before abandoning your purchases? ** only for a few minutes
7. How old do you wish you were? **I wish I'm still 25, hahaha!
8. Do you consider yourself kind? **Yes.
9. Tell us about your tattoos. Or if you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be? **I never had one but if I'd like to, I prefer having a tattoo in my ankle ;)
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!