Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Goodbye to You
1. Have you had to say goodbye to a good friend or lover because they were moving? **Yes, when my friend migrated to the States with her family.
2. Have you ever wanted to use personal information about someone to sort of "blackmail" them? If yes, tell us about it. **None.
3. What two things influenced the choice of your present job or to stay at home? **to my present job? My influences include my passion to do it & I just love to be with people.
4. Do you like warm weather? How warm does it get where you live? What is the best way to spend a hot, summer day? **I like a warm weather but not too warm just like where I live now. I hate that 'sweating moments' brought about by a warm weather. The best way to spend a hot, summer day? To be with either my family, friends, or a special someone on the beach ;)
5. What do you find "hot" in a man/woman? What is the first thing you notice about someone who is hot? Do you ever think of yourself as hot? **Hotness is when I get to see a guy who has great eyes and a great body;) I don't think I'm hot but there's this young guy who once told me that I am hahaha!
6. Are you quick to anger? How do you react when you are angry or frustrated? What do you do to cool down? **I don't get angry easily. When I got provoked, I usually vent them out. Music makes me cool down.
7. In your family, who is the least like the rest of you? **I can't really point on one. I like them all ;)
8. What are a few great books that you've taken along to the beach or on vacation in years past? If you aren't a big reader, what do you do to while away the lazy hours? **I usually bring fashion mags to while away the lazy hours.
9. Do you like going outside during a thunderstorm and watching the lightening? **No way! I usually go to my room and hid myself under the sheets.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!