Saturday 9: Letters From the Sky
1. Do you believe that we will ever be contacted by beings from another planet? **No.
2. Have you or a family member ever traced your family tree? **Haven't done the family tracing but I have one friend who keeps on tracing her family roots and how we became as relatives!:)
3. Did you ever consider an acting career? **No WAY!
4. What is the funniest situation you’ve witnessed in a religious setting? ** Not an actual setting thought but in a tv series where the bride tripped off while walking along the aisle.
5. What's the first movie you remember ever seeing in a theater? **Can't remember.
6. What's the most difficult confession you've ever had to make? **Telling someone that I liked him.
7. What is a city that you have visited and hated? **None in particular.
8. Has anyone in your life been "they one who got away"? ** I think there's one..*sshhh*
9. Why do you think the 10 foot duck walked into the bar on Thursday Thunks? **Oh oh..sorry. I haven't read nor answered 'Thursday Thunks' this week ;)
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!