Today we ripped this meme of a blogger known as Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen (seriously!) from the blog Crazy Like a Fox. He states that he ganked it from the blog Con and Tonic. But it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Voice Post Meme
1) What's your middle name? **Gallo
2) How old are you? **32
3) Where are you from? Are you living there right now? **Originally from Davao Oriental though we still go home to our hometown, but partly am a Dabawenya now cos I've been living here in Davao City since 1995.
4) Is it cold where you are? **Nope! It's too damn hot most of the time. Thank GOD it rained last night.
5) What's the time? **It's almost 6.30AM and I need to rush for work. Work time starts at 7:00AM.
6) What are you wearing? **Am wearing my work clothes now - an all-white uniform.
7) What was the last thing you listened to? **Can't anymore remember.
8) What was the last thing you ate? ** Pinaksiw na Isda which we had for dinner last night.
9) What was the last thing you watched on TV? **Pilipinas Got Talent over ABS-CBN but only for like five (5) minutes.
10) What's your favorite tv show? Why? **Too many to mention ;) Can't enumerate just one.
11) Quick! Find a book, or something with text on it! Flip to a random page and post the second paragraph's first sentence. ** "Our culture encourages the idea that women all have a single Prince Charming, and once they've unite with that person, they'll live happily ever after" says Joseph Dragun, PhD, author of Falling In Love Is Not Enough. -taken from Cosmo Philippines September 2009 Edition
12) What was the last movie you saw? How was it? **Iron Man 2 - I found it a bit funny though I enjoyed watching the whole of it..Nice effects I must say!
13) Do YOU think you have an accent? Where do people in your country do people speak with strong accents? **I think so, whenever I speak my own native tongue which is Dabawenyo ;)
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!