02 May 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Question Meme


Today we ripped
this meme off a blogger named Haruechan at the blog Haruechan's Journal. She states that she took it from diek09. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!





Sunday Stealing: The Question Meme

01) Are you currently in a serious relationship? **No.

02) What was your dream growing up? **I wanna be a nurse.

03) What talent do you wish you had? **the talent to dance.

04) If I bought you a drink what would it be? **A bottled water.

05) Favorite vegetable? **Squash

06) What was the last book you read? **Living, Loving, & Learning.

07) What zodiac sign are you? **Taurus.

08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where. **Yes, got ear piercings.

09) Worst Habit? ** i sometimes talk even when my mouth is full.

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? **If I have car, I'd surely offer you a ride.

11) What is your favorite sport? **basketball

12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude? **more of an optimistic attitude over the other.

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? **endless chats perhaps..

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? **always falling without someone to catch me on the other side (haha!)

15) Tell me one weird fact about you. ** I am 'matampuhin'

16) Do you have any pets? **None.

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? **Why not? Come, come, come here. ;)

18) What was your first impression of me? **You look friendly, aren't you?

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? **some are cute but some scare the kids away..

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? **I'd like to have a great nose

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? **Yes and I think it would be FUN!

22) What color eyes do you have? **brown

23) Ever been arrested? Nope.

24) Bottle or can soda? Bottle.

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? **I'll book a fun tour for me and my family abroad.

26) What's your favorite place to hang out at? **Music halls

27) Do you believe in ghosts? **No.

28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? **Listen to my fave music

29) Do you swear a lot? **Not really but when I do, I always mean what I say.

30) Biggest pet peeve? **hypocrisy

31) In one word, how would you describe yourself? **friendly

32) Do you believe/appreciate romance? **Yes, I so believe in romance.

33) Favorite and least favorite food? **I never dislike any food. Fave? Filipino's Beef Steak

34) Do you believe in God? **YES, much much!

35) Will you join us this week for Wednesday Wickedness? (Bud has on a mission to make this Wednesday's most popular meme. Please play this week so I can stop promoting it.) **Yes.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

3 comments:

BookJunkee00 said...

14. My sister is like Falls down and for no reason at All!


-BookJunkee00
http://sandra002533.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunday-stealing-question-meme.html

Hootin' Anni said...

So....you take things too seriously do you? I think that is what matampuhin is, correct?

Great answers today.

My stealing is done HERE Stop by if you can.

I am Harriet said...

I love your answer about swearing. I wonder how many people mean what they say when they swear.


http://harrietandfriends.blogspot.com/2010/05/entrecard-malware-was-that-what-it-was.html

Hope to see you at Monday Mayhem :)