30 May 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Just Because Meme

Today we ripped this meme of a blogger known as Demonaduerre from the blog Because I Still Love You. He does not remember where he grabbed it. But it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all of us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Just Because Meme


1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up. ***(1) curtain (2) electric fan (3) my watch (4) bottled water (5) my eyeglasses

2. How do you style your hair? How often do you cut it? *** I always have it pony-tailed. I usually cut my hair every 6 months

3. What are you wearing now? *** sando top and cycling shorts

4. What's your occupation? Do you like it? ***I am an angel in the sickroom and I'm Loving IT!;)

5. When was the last time that you took a nap? Was there a special reason? ***the other day & I took it because I wanted to at least get a rest before work.

6. Who was the last person you hugged romantically? *** WL in my dreams haha!

8. What was the last full meal that you ate? *** Chicken Fillet Meal from McDonalds

9. What was the last email that you received? ***A Facebook notice

10. What one website do you always visit when you go online? ***Facebook

11. What was the last significant thing you bought? ***Milo for breakfast ;)

12. What musical artist did you not get at first, but then became a fan? ***Nina, a Filipino artist

13. What do you think about before you go to bed last night? ***haven't thought bout anything because my drowsiness drove me to sleep

14. What was the last CD you bought? *** R&B cd

15. What is your favorite weather, and why? What's the weather like today? ***I like a gloomy weather because it sets the mood for sleeping. Today is a sunny day which I also love too!

16. If you could have a special artistic talent, what would it be? *** acrobatics ;)

17. Did you watch the Idol 9 finale? If yes, what are your thoughts? ***I haven't watched it.

18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now? ***Can we talk?

19. Any special plans for this (holiday in the States) weekend? *** I'd be hearing mass later.

20. Besides your current S/O, who was the last person that you loved romantically? *** the person I always deny of falling into

4 comments:

Marites said...

i love Nina, i have her CD too :) have a nice weekend!

Hootin' Anni said...

WL?!!! I guess that's for you to know and us to find out. Mysterious.

Here is my Stealing. Hope you can stop by.

I am Harriet said...

I haven't watched Idol either.

Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/its-all-the-email-rage/
Join us for Monday Mayhem

I am Harriet said...

angel in a sick room works for me :)

Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/its-all-the-email-rage/
Join us for Monday Mayhem