Saturday 9: Midnight Confessions
1. Have you ever had to confess something to a lover or friend?** Yes even if it meant I'm gonna lose someone forever.
2. How well do you handle rejection? ** It may be hard at first but I know I'm gonna be fine along the way. I can't stay bad all the time.
3. What makes you feel old? **when my niece is getting old haha!
4. What makes you feel young? **when some say I look younger than my age. ;)
5. What’s something you are old school about? **my choice of music.
6. What TV show's seasons would you buy on DVD? Tell us why it rocks. **Grey's Anatomy because it's medically inclined plus it touches the hearts of many.
7. If you could create your own TV channel, what would it be? ** The Fabulous Singles! LOL ;)
8. Where do you like to go for a day trip? **in a beach
9. Name some things that you still want to do in your life. **move over to NC for work and of course, having a family of my own.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!