29 May 2010

Saturday 9: Midnight Confessions

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Midnight Confessions

1. Have you ever had to confess something to a lover or friend?** Yes even if it meant I'm gonna lose someone forever.

2. How well do you handle rejection? ** It may be hard at first but I know I'm gonna be fine along the way. I can't stay bad all the time.

3. What makes you feel old? **when my niece is getting old haha!

4. What makes you feel young? **when some say I look younger than my age. ;)

5. What’s something you are old school about? **my choice of music.

6. What TV show's seasons would you buy on DVD? Tell us why it rocks. **Grey's Anatomy because it's medically inclined plus it touches the hearts of many.

7. If you could create your own TV channel, what would it be? ** The Fabulous Singles! LOL ;)

8. Where do you like to go for a day trip? **in a beach

9. Name some things that you still want to do in your life. **move over to NC for work and of course, having a family of my own.

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Manang Kim said...

Some people can't deal with rejection thankfully many of who I knew can handle it well. Rejection is a sad thing but I don't understand why people had to reject other people? Are they sick hahahaha! Happy weekend and thanks for the visit I do appreciate it. ^_^

Saturday9

Tara said...

No better day trip than the beach!