Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Changes
1. Tell us about one thing that you'd change about yourself if you could. **If only I could be less sensitive, then I wouldn't succumb from getting hurt.
2. Mattel decides to make a Barbie-like (or Ken-like) doll of you -- what would be the most important accessory or accessories they would absolutely have to package you with in order to portray your lifestyle? ** add bangles & earrings to the doll ;)
3. Hey, do you like surprises? If yes, what kinds? **I hate surprises.
4. What was the last snail mail that you received that was significant? **It's a birthday card which I got last, last week from my friend DA who's now in Virginia, US.
5. If you could pick out a brand new nickname for yourself, what would you choose and why? **I like male names such as Alex, Sam, etc. ;)
6. John Edward's mistress was on Oprah this past Thursday. She stated that no third person can break up a marriage, so it had to be broken before the two started doing the nasty. Do you buy that? **I never had an idea bout it.
7. Do you think it is okay to keep secrets from your s/o? **Not really but admit it, sometimes we have secrets that we only keep for ourselves.
8. Have you ever played Truth or Dare? If yes, what's the weirdest dare that you did? **Yes but I haven't done any weirdest dare just yet.
9. What, in hindsight, the stupidest thing that you have ever done? **getting my secret blog revealed to the person who's been the subject of my entries. ;(
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!