(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color of cooked crab, and the number 544.
1. It's the first of April, do you play April Fool's jokes on anyone? **I did it once but haven't done it this year cos I was too preoccupied with work.
2. Do you like to eat sardines? **Not anymore, it's said to be rich in purine that can cause gouty arthritis.
3. Have you ever played racketball? **Nope.
4. If eating at a fast food joint that has a dollar menu, do you order a bunch of different dollar items or just go ahead and get a regular meal? **Will just order a regular meal ;)
5. Have you ever taken a brand new pencil and sharpened it in an electric sharper until it was almost gone just because you were bored? **Nope.
6. Do you have any old broken computers still sitting around your home? **Not anymore. It was already thrown two years ago.
7. Ricky Martin came out this week stating he is gay. Were you shocked, had a feeling, "who?" or just didn't care? **"just didn't care". I mean, everyone else has the right to express himself and he's free to do so.
8. If marijuana is legalized, do you think it should have a luxury tax added onto it? **yes so marijuana lovers could also feel the luxury of paying such taxes.
9. What's the oddest thing you have sitting on your computer desk right now or where ever it is you may be sitting with a laptop (you could be sitting at a Starbucks with an alien from Mars for all we know)? ** So far I got none.
10. Have you ever bumped into a former lover and found out they were now gay or straight depending on your relationship with them? **Nope.
11. Have you ever held a tarantula? **Nope.
12. Shower- curtain, door, walk-in, or do you just roll around in the dirt to get the stink off? **Curtain.