11 April 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Me Me Meme


Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Calvin at the blog Calvin's Canadian Cave of Coolness. In fact this is not the first time that Cal has been the victim. This time though, he did not state where he got the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Me Me Meme

1. Never in my life have I been: **convicted.

2. The one person who can drive me nuts is: **God knows who.

3. High school was: ** FUN.

4. When I’m nervous I: ** always try to be civil and conditioned myself with imagery.

5. The last song I listened to was: **"If Ever You're In My Arms Again"

6. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: **perhaps it's gonna be my sis. If she get's married ahead of me, she can still be my matron of honor. ;)

7. My hair is: ** a bit brown and I was born with it.

8. When I was 5: ** my sister and I wore the same clothes.

9. Last Christmas: ** I enjoyed our family bonding at Eden Nature Park.

10. I should be..: ** keeping my heart focused on what I'm doing.

11. When I look down I see: ** my red toenails that needs to be done.

12. The happiest recent event was: ** being with my family during my Mom's birthday last March.

13. If I were a character on 'Friend' I would be: **you mean FRIEND? I 'd like to be in a Jennifer Aniston's role.

14. By this time next year: **I should have gone abroad, working.

15. My current gripe is: ** my current work assignment.

16. I have a hard time understanding: **men nowadays.

17. There’s this girl I know that: ** just can't stop minding other people's mistakes.

18. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: **my Mom and Dad. ;)

19. Take my advice: **"Prayer is the best weapon."

20. The thing I want to buy: now is that pair of cheap white shoes for work.

21. If you visited the place I was born: **you would be amazed with its great tourist attractions!;)

22. I plan to visit: **the Holy Infant of Prague Shrine in Shrine Hills when I can.

23. If you spent the night at my house: ** I knew we can't stop talking.

24. I’d stop my wedding if: **the guy doesn't really love me.

25. The world could do without: ** oh well, let's admit it, money!

26. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: **eating them alive! Urgh!

27. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: **guava which I ate when I got home today.

28. Most recent thing someone else bought me: **pizza

29. My favorite blonde is: **Alicia Silverstone

30. My favorite brunette is: ** ---

31. My favorite red head is: **Julia Roberts

32. My middle name is: **Gal*o

33. In the morning I: **I always stretch my body before walking up.

34. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: **fireflies.

35. Once, at a bar: **I've gone tipsy.

36. Last night I was: **fast asleep so early.

37. There’s this guy I know who: **simply is just a friend.

38. If I was an animal I’d be: **a dog because I want to be everyone's best friend.

39. A better name for me would be: **my name, still. ;)

40. Tomorrow I am: ** sure I'd be early for work.

41. Tonight I am: **sleeping early.

42. My birthday is: **going to be simple this year.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

2 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Alicia is fun.

Have a great rest of your weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/hear-woman-returned-adopted-son/
Join us for Monday Mayhem

Melissa Mashburn said...

your advice about prayer is very good. I enjoyed your answers.