15 April 2010

She Remembers...

I was waiting to get a ride back home when a bit chubby lady came near me. I was surprised cos I honestly didn't recognize her at all. She then called me by name and thought that she really knew me. She asked me how on earth did I am able to switch jobs from an office girl to a medical professional now. While she talked, I slowly gathered my memories back when I was still an HR staff until I was able to remember her. She was one of the aspiring applicants back then whom I've crossed paths with. She couldn't even forget how our conversation went at the time of the interview. We talked for a while until she bade goodbye.

Nothing really important but still glad that there are really some people who still gets to remember you and somehow is grateful enough that their lives have been touched . ;)

No comments: