Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Kicks (Keep Getting Harder to Find)
1. As you get older, do you find that kicks are harder to find? **haha, not really!
2. Who is your favorite relative and why? **my niece because she's one person I so loved the most!
3. Who is the most important person in your life? ** can you consider persons? Family is what matters most to me and they're 5 of them (Dad, Mom, Sis, Bro, Niece).
4. Name one thing you used to do that you are not proud of. **I can write with my right and left hand. ;)
5. Tell us about the furthest you've ever been from what you consider "home". **Hongkong
6. Who would you want to be locked in a room with for 24 hours? **My kind-of-guy whom I've never met yet.. LOL!
7. What are you doing this weekend? **All work and NO PLAY!
8. Other than your own, whose car were you in last? ** Razelle's
9. Tell us about the last compliment that you've received. **I was told that I got this 'listening skill' which she could rarely find among others. (Thanks Ayie girl for the appreciation!:)
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!