24 April 2010

Saturday 9: I Want to Hold Your Hand


Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!


Saturday 9: I Want to Hold Your Hand

1. What do you notice about other people's hands? **some are rough while others are smooth that you'll love to just hold them

2. If someone was nosing around your house, what would you hope they wouldn't see? **my mothballs haha!

3. Do you think that the more stuff you own enhances your life or adds to your burden? ** enhances my life though but can be a burden when you really try to take a grasp about it.

4. What was the last movie you saw in the theatre? **Alice in Wonderland with my niece

5. What do you have under your bed? **a pull-out frame with mattress on it.

6. What do you think your s/o or best friend would say about what makes you unique? **I can listen.

7. What's your current favorite TV commercial? **can't recall I've got a new fave commercial.

8. Who do you owe a phone call to? **no one in particular right now.

9. Do you know about my friend's new meme Wednesday Wickedness? Will you give it a try this week just for me? Please? :) **Of course I would!:)

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Harriet said...

My mother use to put everything in mothballs. Yuck- the smell never leaves ya.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/talking-about-plastic-smack-guess-whos-getting-outed/

Baby Bear said...

yeah haha...I like the mothball part. I really can relate, my mother always put mothballs on my closet and guess what?! I didn't smell it when I wore it on school and it's only my classmate who smell it. Maybe because I was immune with it's smell

by the way I'm a new blogger, if you don;t mind can we exchange links? I already added you in mine..tnx.. =)

whats's fun on having a new name