19 April 2010

Plants VS Zombies Addiction!

Photo Credits: Brutalgamer.com

Since the existence of Plants VS. Zombies, I can't seem to get myself off the hook! I found myself hunting those zombies down, haha! Every time I finish a game level, I can't wait to get to the next level. At least I got this one form of relaxation that allows me to enjoy it too! Thanks to Marielle (via Twitter) who recommended this game. So addicting really!

Should you like to get a review on Plants VS Zombies, please click here to direct you to brutalgamer.com site.

1 comment:

Janera Jepson said...

Hi -

I've always liked a good meme and now I have started my own. We just started a new meme called "Wednesday Wickedness" and will post on Tuesday afternoons. This week is already up. Each week we pick a famous person and find 10 quotes. Then each question is based on the quotes! This week is George Clooney. Check us out at http://jjatww.blogspot.com.

Thanks!
Janera