08 April 2010

My Psych Ateneo Batchmates (This is For You Rems)

I was browsing on my Multiply account when I got noticed of some pics I've uploaded a few years back. I realized I haven't showed them to my friend, Rems, who's now based in Mongolia. Friend, this is for you. Pics here were taken in December 1998 when we had our simple gathering and some pics taken just recently in January 2010 during Janet's wedding. Enjoy viewing! I so missed you na gyud. Paramdam pud hehe ;)

Then: December 2008 (Location: Antonio's Grill & G-Mik Videoke)

Taken @ Antonio's Grill along Jacinto Extension, DC

Singing the night away @ G-Mik Videoke @ Rizal Street, DC


Now: January 2010 (Location: St. Francis Of Assisi Parish Church & Las Terrazas)

At Saint Francis of Assisi Parish for Janet's Wedding

@ the Las Terrazas where the reception was held

still @ the reception

Rems, please click on some related links here:
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3



1 comment:

atlantic_puffin said...

Thank you for the pictures! I have finally broken the silence and wrote an entry. Take care and please pass my well wishes to Janet.