02 April 2010

Friday Fill-Ins: #170

Friday Fill-Ins


Happy Easter to all who celebrate it! And...here we go!

1. All you need is patience and understanding when it comes to LOVE.
2. Comedy films fills me with laughter.
3. Each generation, as it grows up, is different.
4. Words such as "falling" and "letting go" is something I have a hard time dealing with.
5. A trip to the beach is what I need.
6. Great thing is when you leave and you get back.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include reporting early for work and Sunday, I want to greet everyone closest to me a HAPPY EASTER!

2 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Have a wonderful Easter! Really enjoyed your Fill-In.

ilovepink1078 said...

Falling into... and letting go...
These two hardest thing to do. That is decision making!