27 March 2010

You're My Best Friend

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: You're My Best Friend

1. Outside of your romantic life, do you currently have a best friend? **not really a best friend but I considered her a close friend ;)

2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? **I hope for the BEST especially in terms of where my heart is being set to dwell. I am speaking of my career and I know I am meant to be somewhere, just patiently waiting though.

3. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? If yes. what did you do? ** not fully with all the basics but I was able to lend money for food. But I know I'm best to give out emotional support than anything else in this world.

4. If they re-instituted the draft (for both genders and your were of age) would you go, or would find some way out of it? ** I'd go for it. ;)

5. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do. **being too shy back in my younger days

6. Tell us about the last time you bragged. **I bragged just the other day. There's this stranger who told me lucky would be his wife-to-be because he's all set for marriage and is very much prepared (a braggart, aight?) and in turn I answered him that if his wife-to-be would be lucky enough to have him as a husband then the guy for me would be inches luckier to have me as a wife, hahaha!;)

7. What area are you wisest in? **i am best in hiding what I truly feel ;)

8. Tell us about something that happened that at the time made you "full of yourself". ** Losing some pounds in January 2010.

9. Has there ever been a time that you wanted to try something in the bedroom, but were afraid to ask? **None.

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: