Welcome to the March 25th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color of nothing, and the number one.
1. I got nothing. What should I ask next week? Although I think Kimber should do it next week. Somehow. **Haha! This statement appears funny to me.. ;)
2. Wind chimes - annoying or not? **Nope.
3. Camping - camper or tent? **I prefer a tent.
4. Told ya I got nothing. This really sucks. I should have had Bud do this, huh? **Nah, it's still nice though ;)
5. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet? **Of course, letter V ;) My first name starts with V. ;)
6. So this week my kid had to type a research paper for English.... then she had to email it to her teacher! Is that not just the oddest thing ever? Blew my mind away. **Nope, it's not ;)
7. Wow. These questions suck. They suck bad. Do you like to suck through straws? For what type of beverages? **I like to suck using a straws when drinking coke or shakes!;)
8. What do you do with your cell phones when you do those wonderful "upgrades" to the newer, fancier phones? ** More often than not, I always give it to one of my family members. But there's this one that I am keeping. It's a bit dusty now. LOL.
9. It's allergy season - unless you've completely missed all the people walking around with kleenexs stuck to their nose... what are you allergic to? ** boys? hahaha!
10. What did you sleep with as a child? **Big, big pillows!
Everyone wants to know~ Why haven't you joined ICForums yet? Holy crap did we have a huge rush of new members last week! Seriously! Like 15 of them... it rocked.