Welcome to the March 4th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Bud, the color of Australian Money, and the number 333.
Did you see that? We have a guest blogger this week!!!!
1. Someone knocks on your door. You have not seen this person in years. You were once great friends. Who would you like it to be and why? ** it would be WL, the person I haven't seen yet but had built friendship with him. He used to be a great friend from a distance but has gone cold lately. Why I want it to be him? Because I wanna settle things with him and because I also miss him.
2. What do you think would be a great song title that isn't one? Who do you want to record it? ** can't think of any song right now because I am overruled with confusions LOL!
3. You are having a party. If I'm invited, what should I bring? ** bring a hottie and we'll feast our eyes on him, hahaha! just kidding. Just bring something that will perk up the group!:)
4. If your spouse or s/o cheated with a one night stand while away, would you really want to know? ** nope because the truth may hurt. What I do not know will not hurt me. ;) OR I could just say, "make sure she's clean" or else... LOL. Am afraid of STDs though.
5. How long does it take for a house guest to drive you bonkers? ** for as long as he's funny, I think he'll drive me crazy.. ;)
6. If you could pick a new color for the sky, what would you pick? **I'll have it paint RED (just like the text color am using)
7. What did you think of the Olympics? ** nothing. I am not exposed to it but I am well aware of sports.
8. Could TT have thought of a lamer blogger that me to guest host? ** Haha!
9. What's the stupidest lie that someone really thought you'd believe? ** that someone's really angry when in fact deep down in the inside he's just hurt. (ouch!)
10. What was the best day you had in high school? Tell us about it. **jogging session at early dawn with HS friends and we got scolded by our parents because we jogged for hours in an unknown place. LOL
11. Name something that you have in your home that you are sure most people don't. ** a hammock ;)
12. Why haven't you at least tried to play The Dating Profile Meme? ** maybe because I'd be running out of answers to tell LOL
13. Do you think homophobia is a choice? ** YES!