Welcome to the March 11th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color of opals, and the number a thousand more than last week.
1. What is your favorite kind of cookie? **i like Oreo cookies!
2. If a birds wing falls asleep, does it hurt when it tries to flap it's wings or does that make it feel better? **I never had an idea. I was never a bird. ;) Kidding aside, I think it hurts.
3. Water - tab, bottle, filtered or....??? ** Filtered. I should be careful with what I drink because I've been diagnosed with Amoebiasis in grade school.
4. Would you (or do you) have a stripper pole installed in your home? ** No.
5. Do you still have any Christmas decoration up? **None anymore. It's no longer Christmas time, dude!
6. What brand of camera do you have? **Kodak
7. Why do paint colors have weird names? **I don't know.
8. Which toe is your favorite and which foot is it on? **I like the tiny toe on my right foot. :)
9. What would you do if a celebrity sneezed in your face? **I'd confront anybody who happens to sneeze on my face and being a celebrity is not an exemption.
10. If a stranger came to your door and asked for a glass of water, would you give it to them? ** Yes, I won't hesitate to give them what they need at that present moment.
11. The government has asked that you pick the newest national holiday - what is it? **It's gonna be my birthday so everyone could get to remember it. ;)
12. How many toothpicks could you fit into a beer can? **Are you in a hurry? I'd still like to fill in the beer can with toothpicks and count them after. ;) Seriously, how would I know? LOL
13. Whats the weirdest excuse you ever gave for missing school or work...or heck, even a social function, date, whatever? ** The lights were out and I haven't ironed my uniform LOL.
14. Can we stop now? **Aww, okay. Will get back to sleep!:)