07 March 2010

Sunday Stealing: Another Meme About Me

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Calvin at the blog Calvin's Canadian Cave of Coolness. He states that he grabbed it Samurai Frog. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!






Sunday Stealing: Another Meme About Me

1. Are you currently in a serious relationship? **No.

2. What was your dream growing up? ** To be able to help by becoming a nurse.

3. What talent do you wish you had? **I wish I can sing well.

4. If I bought you a drink, what would it be? **Water. Water for me is the best!

5. What was the last book you read? **Some pages of Leo Buscaglia's Living, Loving, and Learning book.

6. What zodiac sign are you? **Taurus, the Bull.

7. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where. **No tattoos, only ear piercings.

8. Worst habit? ** Scratching my hair in public at times LOL.

9. What is your favorite sport? **Love to watch a basketball game.

10. Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude? **Either. Depends on how I feel but generally, I am optimistic.

11. Worst thing to ever happen to you? **Being fooled, scarred, and bruised emotionally.

12. Tell me one weird fact about you. ** I can write using my left hand.

13. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? **Clowns are cute but they can scare some kids away.

14. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? **I wish I got a permanent eyebrows cos I really don't know how to manage them. I always go to the salon in case for threading.

15. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? **Either way will do. :)

16. Ever been arrested? **Nope and I never wanted to be arrested either.

17. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? **I wanna go on a vacation somewhere with my family.

18. What's your favorite place to hang out at? **Bars with live bands in it.

19. Do you believe in ghosts? **No.

20. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? **Videoke session, playing games, etc.

21. Do you swear a lot? **No.

22. Biggest pet peeve? ** anything about dirt and mess!

23. In one word, how would you describe yourself? **Nice (haha!)

24. Do you believe/appreciate romance? **YES.

25. Do you believe in God? **I firmly DO.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

2 comments:

Sh@KiR@ CK said...

Finally , a fellow Taurean!

Happy Sunday!

hugs
shakira

I WANNA BE

MORE ABOUT ME

I am Harriet said...

I liked clowns as a kid but, now I kind of look at them differently.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/how-to-make-money-blogging-im-game-and-stealing/

Join us for Monday Mayhem!