13 March 2010

Saturday 9: Gimme Three Steps

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Gimme Three Steps

1. Are you the type of person who jumps into new ventures or do you prefer baby steps? ** I prefer baby steps most especially if has something to do with making decisions though jumping into new ventures can be exciting..

2. Who do you feel believes in you the most? ** my parents. my family, my friends

3. When was the last time you were on a stage? ** Graduation day in nursing school sometime in 2005.

4. Tell us about the worst boss you ever had. ** all had been good except for one who can't just decide on her own. got no leadership skills and relies heavily on subordinates.

5. If the NCAA Men's or Women's Final Four basketball tournament was played in your hometown arena or within easy driving distance from where you live, would you try to attend one the three games? ** No. I will just be a spectator. ;)

6. Of all the clothes you own, what do you feel most comfortable wearing, and why? **I like wearing shorts and shirts, makes me comfortable without being conscious wearing them.

7. On what television show—either past or present—would you like to make to make a guest appearance, and what role would you play? ** TV shows? No,no. Don't really know how to act. I'd better participate in "Wheel Of Fortune" or either in "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" game show. :)

8. St. Patrick's Day is on Wednesday March 17th. Do you celebrate and wear green? Drink Green Beer? Ignore it? ** It's not that am gonna ignore it. I'm not just aware that there's St. Patrick's Day being celebrated on that specific date. I think it's gonna be another ordinary day for me.

9. If a leprechaun told you that you could have any amount of money from his pot of gold but it had to be a specified amount for a specified item, how much would you ask for and what would it be for? ** I'd like to have 100K and save it for my future (either for a placement fee or pocket money to where I'd be destined to work overseas).

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Sometimes I think that certain people get promoted even if they have no leadership skills just because they will be too stupid to leave the company.


Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/i-dont-really-know-who-corey-heim-was-to-be-honest-with-you/

Sh@KiR@ CK said...

I so admire nurses!
Bravo!

Happy Saturday 9!
Happy SS!
Happy Weekend Funnies!

Have a Wicked and Blessed Weekend!

Hugs
shakira

WEEKEND FUNNIES

SATURDAY 9

WHY MEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Going for the $$$ on that TV show appearance is brilliant! Wish I had thought of it...