28 March 2010

Mom's Birthday!;)

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Happy Birthday Comments

Mom celebrated her 64th birthday last Friday with us. Imagine, they traveled for 6 hours 2 days prior to her birthday so she could celebrate it with us, her children, and also with Papa. I personally suggested not to prepare a dinner party cos I just wanted it to be simple and so private. At 6:30 PM last Friday, March 26 (the day of her birthday), our family had buffet dinner @ Chippen's along Roxas Boulevard near the vicinity of Ateneo de Davao University. We ate a lot! I was grateful cos Mom, the celebrant, payed attention to what she should suppose to it (she's a known diabetic). After dinner, we went to KL KTV located at the back of Chowking-Bajada and we sang our hearts out. We again ate a lot! ;) Mom's birthday was spent privately with only the family members around.

To mom, I just wish you more birthdays to come and I hope and pray that you always stay healthy in the next coming years! I love you so much Mom!


No comments: