Welcome to the February 4th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color of doom, and the number 999.
1. You walk into a room, someone turns and looks at you and laughs. What do you do? ** I'd look startled but will also laugh the same way as that someone did ;)
2. You find an egg, take it home and keep it warm. It hatches. What type of dinosaur is it? Do you keep it and name? ** It must be the baby dinosaur of the breed that goes out in movies like "Jurassic Park".. Perhaps I'd keep it and observe how this one grows out to be soooo big! ;) Name? I'd name it "Baby Dino".
3. Which superhero would you want to be related to and why? ** I wanna be "Superwoman" so I could also get to save lives!:)
4. A drunken sailor comes up to you on the pier...he begins harassing you in a most repulsive way....what'll be your defense? ** What more can a drunken person do if they have gone so physically unable to move? I'd surely make some "karate moves" and I think it's easiest to throw the person into the sea, with just one kick hahaha!
5. Entering a CLASS A piano bar, you're encouraged to sing atop the grand instrument...you grab the microphone and sing..... ** " Go now go, walk out the door, Just turn around now cos you're not welcome anymore.. I will survive, I will survive, eh-eh-ey! ;) "
6. If you were a character in a Dr. Seuss book/movie, who would you be and why? ** Not accustomed to this book/movie. My apologies.
7. If you have just been called to be a substitute in the Winter Olympics for your country (apparently everyone else was busy), what sport(s) will you compete in? **I am not good in sports but I think I know how to do figure skating ;) It's gonna be an honor to become a substitute for the Winter Olympics..
8. Did the audience from the piano bar in question #5 applaud when you were done with your song? ** I guess so because the song "I Will Survive" is such a loud and a great song!:)
Questions 4 & 5 were contributed by Hootin' Anni. Thanks Anni! If you would like to submit your own TT questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Berleen wants to know~ Why haven't you joined ICForums yet? You're a blogger, you like to talk... you like to read... seriously. It's the same concept!