07 February 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Pretentious Blogging Meme 2

A note from Judd...

Hi everyone and welcome to this year's Super Sunday Stealing! Today our meme originated from TWO sources. When I edited last week's meme, most questions were multiple questions. So I separated them. It was suppose to be an 18 question meme. When I realized that 7 questions were missing, it was too late. At least a dozen people had already done the meme. So the first questions today are from the meme we stole from Little Bark from the blog
The Tree Unleashed. Last week a player, Going Like Sixty added questions of his own and invited us to use them this week. So we took the questions that I didn't published (Boy, was Bud pissed! Only joking...) and most of Sixty's questions and we now have part two of a 25 question meme. If you missed last week, here's your chance to do a two for one!

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!

Cheers to all of us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Pretentious Blogging Meme 2

12. How many drafts of potential blog posts do you have right now? ** I got none. I always post them right away every time I'm done with my post.

13. In what medium do you draft your posts? **psychic ;)

14. How often do you completely scratch or delete drafts or blog post ideas? *it rarely happens cos even if they're not grammatically correct, i still post them.

15. If you had to leave your blog in your will to another blogger, who would you choose? **None. I never thought of leaving my blog to another blogger.

16. Are there other blogs that you feel are similar to yours in content, style, or voice? ** None cos I believe that every blogger has a style of his/her own. It may have some similarities though in terms of content but I guess it differs on how the blogger manage to speak his/her mind out.

17. Has anything surprised you since you started blogging? ** I was surprised once when I learned that I can earn while I blog.

18. What are your goals or plans for your blog going forward? ** Nothing much. I just wanna speak my mind here and I'm going to keep this forever. ;)

19. Do you make any money from your blog? (optional) about how much a month? **I used to before in 2008 but not anymore right now cos I've been busy with work. Got no time to think bout other things other than what's on my mind. ;) I earned up to almost 500USD in 2008 but not anymore right now, not even a single cent in my Paypal account. ;)

20. What blogging system do you use? **I use Blogger.

21. How did you come up your blog name? **since I wanna speak about my life, my thoughts, and my opinions either good or bad, I named it "My Life's Rollercoaster Ride ;)

22. How many blogs do you have? What was your peak? ** I have 3 blogs plus 3 other secret blogs which I haven't updated anymore. The most active is really this blog! ;)

23. Are you having as much fun as when you started? **YES! I always change themes, colors, fonts, etc. But that was before. Right now, I am way contented with how it looks like.

24. Where do you find other bloggers like you? **I found friends from the blogosphere in blog directories, in my chatbox, and of course in memes such as this one ;)

25. What’s your one wish when it comes to blogging? **I just wish that the people reading my entries should get to respect what I have written, will respect my thoughts, and would never get to judge me the wrong way. ;) I also wish that the special person I mentioned in my blog would get to read this so he would have an idea how much I wanted to reach out to him.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

5 comments:

Adie said...

I agree with you on the whole no judgment. I guess sometimes thats why I don't write exactly what I feel or have to say just because so many people out there pass judgment so quick.
I enjoyed stopping in and reading your blog and meme!

eva said...

wow you earned 500 dollars that's great! i hope 2010 will be good for us, i mean more opps. =)

allaboutevamee
yellownpink
starbuckscitymug
jazmeenyou

I am Harriet said...

Roller coaster ride works for me :)



Have a great day!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-feel-like-pretentious-super-bowl.html
Join us for Monday Mayhem

atlanticpuffin said...

Dropping by just to let you know I am still here. Will also resume writing soon. Take care.

Tina Kubala said...

"I just wanna speak my mind"

Exactly what I love about blogging. Even if no one is reading, I said it and I stand by it because my thoughts are out there on record.

Also exactly what every person I know that doesn't blog or understand why I blog can't begin to understand. It's what makes us bloggers.