20 February 2010

Saturday 9: Don't Stand So Close to Me

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Don't Stand So Close to Me

1. Who would you like not to stand so close to you? ** some haters, hahaha!

2. Which of the following aspects of your life would you think rates the highest: mind, body or spirit? ** I think it's my mind ;)

3. What is your favorite movie line? ** "I may not be smart, but I know how to love" (Forest Gump)

4. What is your favorite movie title? ** The Ugly Truth

5. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle? **passing my CGFNS Exam which I asked from God as my birthday gift. I was sleepy while taking the exam, and my score? It was actually my birthday numbers which is 429 (my birthday is April 29), and is a passing mark!;)

6. What do you try to stay away from? ** vices

7. What is it too late for? ** love i bet hahaha!

8. Give someone credit for something and name it if you can. ** my friend, Rem who's now based in Mongolia for writing a blog entry specifically meant for me. ;)

9. Would you rather be famous now & forgotten after you die or forgotten now & famous after you die, forever? And why? ** I'd rather be famous after I die because it's gonna be forever and lingers for a lifetime.

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

I just saw the Ugly Truth the other day. That is a great title.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/what-is-something-that-has-happened-to-you-that-you-would-consider-a-miracle/