04 February 2010

I Respect Your Silence

I bet you're really that mad at me. You never really cared to ask how I am doing. Anger seems to be in your system that you continue to treat me like I am not really a good friend. For now, I am trying to give you the space that you need. I am giving you the silence that you wanted to have no matter how much I longed for our friendship to be reunited. I knew it's gotta be that hurting that someone drawn closer to me treated me like I was just a nobody. But I'm gonna take this challenge to make my promise. If in case you'd be silent forever (I hope not!), there's nothing more that I can do. Perhaps you did choose to forget me for a lifetime. I just hope in time you would get to ever realize all the things I did for our friendship which I really tried to save.

No comments: