Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!Saturday 9: Call Me
1. Who is someone that phones you routinely that you never seem to be up to talk to, but you are not ready to push them out of your life? * someone I knew in the year 2000 who took me seriously, with whom I thought would be the first man I was gonna fall in love with. He's now happily married. ;)
2. What is something that effects you deeply, to your core, no matter your mood or what else is going on in your life? *emotional stuff cos I'm way too emotional.
3. Tell us of something that relaxes you and always makes you happy.* listening to jazz songs and pampering myself with a massage ;)
4. If you could take the train from anywhere to anywhere, where would 'anywhere' be? *I'd like to ride the AMTRAK that would take me to NC where I'd supposedly be now.. (I wish!)
5. If you could look into the future, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years? A million? * 10 years
6. Did you do your shopping online for this Christmas, how did it go? Did things come in on time? Any significant failures? ...and if you didn't, will you consider trying online shopping sometime this year? *Never tried shopping online but I'd like to try it someday. I think it's more convenient, accessible, and fast! Will try it someday, soon.
7. What people or projects are worth your time, money or effort? *those people who could bring out the best in me and not judge me for who I am.
8. Think back when you were in high school. Are you proud of the way you dressed, or do you wish you could go back and change it all? * I wish I could go back and change it but they're things in the past now. So so high school!:)
9. Do any of your friends, family or co-workers know about your blogs? For those that do, did you tell them or have they stumbled upon it by themselves? * Some friends are linked up to my blog cos they got their own blogs too but some have stumbled upon it themselves ;)
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!