08 January 2010

Friday Fill-Ins: #158

And...here we go! Tip of the hat to The Beatles this week :-)

fridayfillin.gif

1. There are places I indeed consider memorable.
2. Winds blow those clouds away.
3. Standing in the dark drives me to become nervous.
4. Don't make promises you can keep oh boy.
5. He went out tiger hunting and found none.
6. Reminiscing keeps my mind from wandering .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to work (again!), tomorrow my plans include sleeping and Sunday, I want to hopefully hear mass!

4 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I agree dark drives are a little scary. Have a great weekend!

Mariposa said...

I'm afraid of the dark. :| It creeps me out!
anyway, enjoy your weekend!


Mariposa's Friday Fill-ins!

MommyBa said...

Promises broken...oh well...it does happen...

Enjoy your weekend!

Tey said...

You are on my blogroll list, please add my Array Of Hopes on your blogroll. Please let me know when you have added this blog. Thanks. I will be back

Celebrity Entertainment Matters
All Natural Cosmetics 4u