01 October 2009

Typhoon Ondoy Saddens Filipinos and the World

I've been active on Twitter and most of the persons I follow are from Manila. Earlier Saturday, September 26, 2009, I was alarmed by the tweets from Twitter that there was a continuous heavy rainfall all over Metro Manila and the northeastern part of Luzon. Sad part was when I came to see images of floods over the internet and the television as the effects of the heavy rainfall. It's really unbelievable cos I've never seen such houses drowned in the flood. Plus the aerial view of Metro Manila was so saddening. Another one that hit me most was a video clip of a family who rode a flowing rooftop off the river. Until now, I still can't believe that all these have happened. Already recited my prayers to the One Most High hoping that many Filipinos will be saved and will be given good lives. By the way, I found this heartwarming video @ Youtube. Kudos to its maker because it did touch my heart. I am now sharing this video so everyone else in this blogosphere would have an idea how Typhoon Ondoy did attack the Filipinos.


No comments: