29 October 2009

Thursday Thunks: The Halloweeney Version of Thursday Thunks

Welcome to the October almost Halloweenth version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!

We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color Blood red and the number 31.

1. So Halloween is this weekend, if you haven't heard. Are you gonna open your doors up or not? *Yes I will. It has never been closed on a Halloween except during hours of sleep.
2. You better open 'em cuz I'm coming... what are you putting in my treat bag? * Oh, I should have been told earlier. LOL. Are you male or female? So I would know what to put inside the treat bag. =)
3. Since October is the bestest month for television (well for cable & dish subscribers it is) and there is a horror movie on at any given time of the day - are you sick of them yet? *Nope, not yet. I love thriller movies. =)
4. Which one of those movies can you watch over & over again? *It's a Filipino movie named as Feng Shui starred by Kris Aquino, the Philippines' Horror Queen. Really got scared the first time I saw it.
5. Tell us about a Halloween scare you've had.... *Haven't had one. Not really that halloweeney.
6. Did you watch the old Casper cartoons when you were a youngin? Well, back then they weren't old I suppose, but I'm sure you still understand my question. *I haven't. Only the Casper movie is the one I can remember of.
7. Have you ever found a four-leaf clover? Nope.
8. Haunted Houses... you know, the kinds you pay to get in and they chase you with chainsaws and severed heads.... do you like 'em? *Haha, sounds cool to try it for as long as I can go home alive.. LOL!
9. Do you use cute cartoon type wrapping paper for Christmas presents or the not cutesy paper? Or are you one of those gift card and/or gift bag people? *the not cutesy paper are the ones I often use. Am a gift card person too!
10. How long do boiled eggs need to stay in the boiling water before they become hard boiled eggs? *I haven't noticed the time but I know it can be done that quick for as long as the water is already boiling to its core.
11. Jason is coming in through your front door... Freddy is coming through your back door... zombies are at every window of the house and Norman Bates is calling to invite you to dinner... what do you do? *I'd better get rid of them. I'm sure I can run as fast as they can.
12. Did you know that the scariest part of Halloween is giving all of your Reeses Peanut Butter Cups away? *Really? Never had an idea about it.
13a. If you were to play a part of a haunted house (not the ghosts in the attic kind), what would you want to be? *I'd like to be a bathroom with a tub full of blood.
13b. Have you ever played a part in a haunted house?
14. If Thursday Thunks had a Halloween party, what do you think Kimber & Berleen would come dressed as? *Perhaps they would dressed as Dracula.
15. Do you cook a turkey for Thanksgiving? *Nope. We don't have Thanksgiving here in the Philippines.
16. Have you ever read a book that scared the pants off of you? *None yet.
17. Whats the predicted high temperature for today? *31 degrees celsius in our place.
18. Have you ever howled at the moon? *Nope, haha!
19.You are in an alley and a werewolf and a vampire are coming at you - one of them has to win. Which one do you want to bite you? *Werewolf. I just wanna die quick. I don't wanna die slowly in agony. =)

2 comments:

Hootin' Anni said...

Excellent....EXCELLENT answers. You and me? We're Halloween Queens!!!

Mine is posted...HERE

Have a TERRORific Halloween.

I am Harriet said...

Sometimes you're better off giving away the stuff you're more likely to eat.

Have a great Thursday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/10/did-you-know-that-scariest-part-of.html
You should join us on Monday for Monday Mayhem.