Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. Can you tell when someone is lying to you? *Yes, by the look in their eyes. =)
2. Tell us about one of your flaws. Do you live with it or try to correct it? * Being tactless, but am trying to correct it.
3. When was the last time you laughed hard and what struck you as funny? *When I saw this video of friends taken during our getaway @ Seagull Mountain Resort last May 2009.. so so funny that I was having a hard time breathing while viewing the video.
4. Tell us about a time when you should have tried harder. *my college years at the Ateneo.
5. If you won the lottery, what would you buy first? *I will buy my man hahaha! just kidding.. Of course I will buy tickets for a trip abroad for the whole family =)
6. What movie do you know every word to? *My Bestfriend's Wedding
7. What was the best thing that happened to you this week? *I shopped in an expensive store and I almost ran out of cash.
8. What was the worst thing that happened to you this week? * Got provoked and got mad like hell to somebody who thinks he's really the best, the friendliest when in fact people seems to be just threatened and afraid to refute him!
9. What do you think is the biggest difference between men and women? *When it comes to relationships, men don't need reassurances for as long as they know they're being loved unlike women who always needs to be reassured that they're being loved, needed and wanted. =)