23 October 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: #147

Serendipity


Would anyone be interested in making a Halloween graphic?

And...here we go!

1. The crickets sing, nanananana, LOL!.

2. I hope you remember me WL (*sighs) wherever you are.

3. I want to get far away from the shadows of the past (char!).

4. Visiting HK again; this was a dream.

5. But as for me all things will be realized in God's time.

6. I am proud to where I come from

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to work on a night shift, tomorrow my plans include going out with friends and Sunday, I want to attend mass!

3 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I didn't realized that is what crickets were singing.

Mariposa said...

Cool answers. :) Have a great weekend!


Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins

Lizze said...

I'm right there with you on #3!

Happy belated Friday Fill-In! :)