Welcome to the September 10th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number 999 and the color of a butterfly sitting on a red rose.
1. A 90 year old man's dying wish in South Carolina was to be buried in his car. Link If you were told tomorrow you have 3 weeks to live, would you have any dying wishes or something special done before you died? *** Yes. I wanna spend that three (3) weeks with a special someone in the beach.2. Do you pay for more stuff using a credit/debit card or cold hard cash? *** I always pay using a cold hard cash cos I don't personally own a credit card except for the supplementary card given by my sis which I so rarely use.
3. What's cuter- a baby lizard or a baby snake? *** Any other choices? I am not really a big fan of these two but since they're down to two options perhaps I'd prefer a baby lizard than a baby snake.
4. You go out to eat by yourself at a restaurant. While waiting for your food do you people watch & easedrop on others conversations, read a book, use a laptop or chat with people around you? *** When I am eating out alone, I usually just watch other people come and go in a restaurant while waiting for my food. I don't mind what they're talking about, hehehe..
5. If you see someone walking around with toilet paper stuck to their shoe, do you tell them or just laugh? *** Perhaps I'd surely tell them about it.
6. You are talking to someone you just met but you can't understand them at all because of their accent. Do you tell them you can't understand them or just smile and nod? *** Of course, I'd tell them to repeat what they're saying. =)
7. Mudfest! Park filled with pools of mud and an obstacle course of mud. Do you go and play in the mud? *** If everybody is doing it, why not? =)
8. Have you ever had a headache so bad it effected your vision? ***I had experienced what I considered as terrible headache attacks before but they were never that worst compared to some where it has to do something with my vision (I hope and pray I won't reach that point).
9. Would you fit in more with the circus, Hollywood, Broadway, or comedy circuit types? ***I guess I'd fit more in a circus, but I'm just gonna watch and not to be among those participating in it.