20 September 2009

Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part Two)

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Yellow Jacket from Foma. He explains that "I found this clunker on Impetua's blog.". But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part Two)

27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? *I prefer to sleep.

28. Do you look like your mom or dad? *Yes.

29. How long does it take you in the shower? *Less than 3o minutes

30. Can you do the splits? *Nope, I never had the chance to practice it as a kid. When I try to do it now, my legs start to ache. LOL.

31. What movie do you want to see right now? *A Filipino movie entitled "In My Life" ;)

32. What did you do for New Year’s? *We usually have Media Noche as a family.

33. Do you think The Grudge was scary? *Oh, I never had the chance to watch it.

34. Do you own a camera phone? *Yes since 2006.

35. Was your mom a cheerleader? *Yes, a cheerleader to us when we're kids.

36. What’s the last letter of your middle name? *O

37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? *It depends but usually at an average of 4-6 hours.

38. Do you like Care Bears? *Uh huh.

39. What do you buy at the movies? *popcorn!

40. Do you know how to play poker? *Facebook taught me to.

41. Do you wear your seat belt? *I don't.

42. What do you wear to sleep? *spaghetti top and a pair of shorts.

43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? *Twas when there was a Cholera Outbreak in the 90's and I was still young by then.

44. How many meals do you eat a day? 3

45. Is your tongue pierced? *Nope.

46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins? *I don't.

47. Do you like funny or serious people better? *Either works for me.

48. Ever been to L.A.? *Nope. How I wish I could.

49. Did you eat a cookie today? *Haven't.

50. Do you use cuss words in other languages? *Nope.

51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? *Neither. They're for free. =)

52. Do you hate chocolate? *I don't cos am a chocolate lover.

53. What do you and your parents fight about the most? *When my dad is at the brink of getting drunk LOL which rarely happens

54. Are you a gullible person? *at times. I don't know why some can be abusive.

55. Do you need a girlfriend to be happy? *Not really.

56. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what what would it be? *it would be singing, maybe at least a backup singer haha!

57. Are you easy to get along with? *I believe so.

58. What is your favorite time of day? *After lunch when it's time to get some siesta. =)

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

2 comments:

fishingaround said...

Wow. You can survive on 4-6 hours a day? Show me the way!

Have a great week!

Hootin' Anni said...

Lucky you....having a siesta after lunch!!!


My Stealing is now posted. If you'd like to stop by, scroll down a bit...below my photo to find 'em. Happy day to you.