13 September 2009

Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part One)

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Yellow Jacket from Foma. He explains that "I found this clunker on Impetua's blog.". But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part One)

1. The phone rings. Who will it to be? *My darling Mom.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? *Nope.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? *Usually, I am a talker but if someone is so down and wants someone to vent his/her feelings to, I am more of a listener in that aspect.

4. Do you take compliments well? *Seriously? Yes!

5. Do you play Sudoku? *I love playing Sudoku. 'Even got a booklet with lots of Sudoku's to solve.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? *I think I will.

7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? *Nope, we never had that in school.

8. What was your favorite game as a kid? *Chinese garter, Syatong, Piko

9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she was married, would you? *I won't give in.

10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? * I don't know. Just can't imagine myself dating someone with a different religious orientation. I am much particular with religion when it comes to dating and selecting a partner.

11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? *Either =)

12. Use three words to describe yourself? *I Am Unique!

13. Do any songs make you cry? *Yes, most songs especially the sad ones. =(

14. Are you continuing your education? *Done with it. 'Already finished two degree courses.

15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? * If it's as easy as pulling the trigger, perhaps I know how. =)

16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? *Nope.

17. How often do you read books? *Once in a blue moon.

18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? *I always think of the present and the future.

19. What is your favorite children’s book? *Grolier's My Storybook

20.What color are your eyes? *brown

21. How tall are you? *5'3

22. Where is your dream house located? *It is located in the beach surrounded by nature.

23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? *Documents!

24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? *Never been there.

25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? * Today? In my sister's room, Haha!

26. Do you like mustard? *Nope.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

1 comment:

Hootin' Anni said...

Trust me...from my point of view, you're not missing a darned thing by not going to Olive Garden.

My Stealing is posted...I hope you can find time to stop by for a visit.

Happy day.