Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part One)
1. The phone rings. Who will it to be? *My darling Mom.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? *Nope.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? *Usually, I am a talker but if someone is so down and wants someone to vent his/her feelings to, I am more of a listener in that aspect.
4. Do you take compliments well? *Seriously? Yes!
5. Do you play Sudoku? *I love playing Sudoku. 'Even got a booklet with lots of Sudoku's to solve.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? *I think I will.
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? *Nope, we never had that in school.
8. What was your favorite game as a kid? *Chinese garter, Syatong, Piko
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she was married, would you? *I won't give in.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? * I don't know. Just can't imagine myself dating someone with a different religious orientation. I am much particular with religion when it comes to dating and selecting a partner.
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? *Either =)
13. Do any songs make you cry? *Yes, most songs especially the sad ones. =(
14. Are you continuing your education? *Done with it. 'Already finished two degree courses.
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? * If it's as easy as pulling the trigger, perhaps I know how. =)
16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? *Nope.
17. How often do you read books? *Once in a blue moon.
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? *I always think of the present and the future.
19. What is your favorite children’s book? *Grolier's My Storybook
20.What color are your eyes? *brown
21. How tall are you? *5'3
22. Where is your dream house located? *It is located in the beach surrounded by nature.
23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? *Documents!
24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? *Never been there.
25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? * Today? In my sister's room, Haha!
26. Do you like mustard? *Nope.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!