Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. When was the last time you bought something for someone else, and what was it? * I bought a card to my email and text buddy WLL. =)
2. When was the last time you complimented someone, and what was their reaction? * I complimented a colleague for doing his best on a first time task.
3. When was the last time you had to return a purchase to the store? What was it and why? *I can't anymore remember.
4. When was the last time you had an ice cream cone? *Last time was first week of September when city detailed nurses gave us a treat. =)
5. When was the last time you had to go to the doctor's office? *Last night. I was asked by Doc Che to accompany her at the office to get something important.
6. When was the last time you were embarrassed by something you did? What was it and what happened? *had my zipper opened LOL
7. When was the last time a stranger was kind to you? *just this morning when the waiter gave me what I intended to have at a Jollibee store.
8. When was the last time you locked yourself out of your home? What did you do? *can't remember
9. When was the last time you thought about cheating (on anything, a test or a person)? * this year =)
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!