08 August 2009

Saturday 9: On Broadway

Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: On Broadway

1. Have you ever seen a Broadway play? If yes what and when? *Never had the chance to.

2. Tell us about one strange event in your life this week. * I was tipsy on a night-out and I realized that I easily got dizzy after my 2nd bottle of beer. LOL!

3. Have you ever lied to "get the guy/gal"? *at times, yes!

4. Tell us about your best friend. *She's somewhere far right now, living a life over there. Kinda missed her though!

5. What was the best vacation that you ever had? *when my parents and I went to my mom's hometown in Bohol last 2007

6. What was the last big purchase you made? *nothing big really. I just purchased a handbag worth 50 pesos. LOL!

7. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink and when did you start drinking it? * C2, 'forgot when I started to make it as my routine.

8. When was the last time someone did not believe you? * can't anymore remember.

9. You have signed on to direct a romantic comedy. Who are your stars? *It's gonna be Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. I just love them both in their romantic comedies!

3 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Go handbags! I have no idea what 50 pesos means though :)

Have a great Saturday.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/saturday.html

Becca said...

I put Adam Sandler too! :)

shopannies said...

those are a couple of my favorites as well