06 August 2009

Thursday Thunks: Questions much to do about nothing.

Welcome to the August 6th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number 1 and the color of the crap under your shoe.

1. What the hell were you thinking? *I'm thinking bout some funny thoughts today.

2. The tornado sirens go off in your neighborhood - what do you do? *For sure I'd more likely be prepared of what is about to happen.

3. Give us a recipe. * How about Pinoy Beef Steak ala my mom's style? =)

4. It's the middle of the night, there isnt a car in sight and you are stuck at a red light that just won't change.... how long do you wait until you run it? *Haha! Am not gonna wait. Better run my car or else I'll be stuck in there forever.. =)

5. When was the last time you got all dressed up fancy-like? Where did you go? *can't remember the date but it was a night-out at Torres with friends.

6. Have you ever had a mole removed? *Nope.

7. Are you in an area of record highs or record lows for the temps this summer? Are you lucky and stuck in the middle where it's somewhat normal? *I am stuck in the middle where the temperature is somewhat normal.

8. When was the last time you changed your furnace filter? *We don't have a furnace here.

9. What's your favorite type of frog? *I never liked frogs! Since we got a frog dissected in biology class, I started to hate them.

10. If you were to go on America's Got Talent, what would you do for your talent? (and choosing not to go is not an option....) * I think I prefer singing than dancing.

11. Have you ever been on a rooftop of a building? *Yes!

12. What is the first website you go to each day when you sit down at your computer, other than your email? *this blog to check how many visitors I got in a day. =)

4 comments:

Hootin' Anni said...

Oh yes....dissecting a frog. I didn't like that either.


My Th-Thunks are posted. Come on over and pick a recipe or two while you're there....have a fun filled day!! See you at my place.

I am Harriet said...

I know- the junior high biology class ruined frogs for me too :)
Have a great Thursday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/thursday-stuff.html

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

There's nothing like cutting an animal open to disgust you!

Lani said...

your lucky you don't have to have a furnace there....You should experience our ugly cold winters! I hate them!

I enjoyed reading!
Here's mine!