29 August 2009

Saturday 9: The Waiting

Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!


1. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? *yup, back when I was years younger than my age now. =)

2. How do you eat oreos? *split the filled biscuits and lick the oreos in between them

3. Are you cocky? * I am NOT.

4. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid? *I think all kids have. I used to have an imaginary fairy friend and it's normal.

5. What t.v. station do you watch the most? *local: ABS-CBN ; foreign: HBO

6. Have you ever seen the ocean? *yes because our place lies at the Pacific

7. Have you ever been hospitalized? *yes, I was hospitalized twice. First was when I got Amoebiasis at age 8, and last 2004 when I got Dengue Fever.

8. What's your favorite brand of rootbeer? *Rootbeer by Coca-Cola

9. Could you live without a computer? *I think not anymore because this has been my form of communication to families and friends all over the world. =)

3 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Good snwers.
Have a great Saturday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/so-glad-to-have-great-looking-saturday.html

shopannies said...

i feel the same way about the computer

Lizze said...

I agree with your feelings about the computer. Couldn't live without it, sorry just not any option. :)

Happy very, very belated Saturday 9! ;) lol