01 August 2009

Saturday 9: Rain

Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Rain

1. What do you typically like to do on a rainy day? *'love to stay home and curl myself under my blankets =)

2. Tell us about the last time you did something you later regretted, that you can share with us. *when I lost the opportunity to really know someone. 'glad we're still friends.

3. I recently got an email from a lover from a very long time ago. I was asked "Have all your dreams come true?" If it were you and it was from someone you remember fondly, how would you answer the question? * I'd say "I am slowly realizing my dreams" =)

4. If you had a job interview and was asked, "If you were an animal, what kind would you be (other than human?)" How would you answer that question. *I think I am a dog because I can be everyone's bestfriend =)

5. Do you think it is a good idea to share with a new lover stories of your past lovers? * Nope, it's not. =)

6. When do you think it is permissible or even important to lie? * when you're caught in a trap.. perhaps, white lies are permissible =)

7. What was the last thing you did that you never thought you would? * becoming a friend to someone who have caused me heartaches

8. What is one important lesson that you learned from your mother? *Be humble.

9. What is one important lesson that you learned from your father? *Be responsible with life.

7 comments:

Tilli said...

#4 is SO sweet. Have a lovely weekend.
xoxo

marites1034 said...

#3 is a good answer:) #7 happened to me. happy weekendend!

Americanising Desi said...

number 7, i can so relate to!

so so so

Happy Weekend

Rain Rain Come Again

I am Harriet said...

Be humble- good lesson to learn.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/heres-to-saturday.html

Becca said...

I really like your answer to #4. Dogs really are everyone's best friend :)

shopannies said...

#8 is a sure thing

Arlene said...

wowww we both wanted to be a dog. i guess the world will be better place if all animals are dogs.

nice answers!