28 August 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: #139

Serendipity

Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

And...here we go!

1. He was a charmer I think, LOL.

2. My US opportunity is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend is someone I can share my thoughts with.

4. If I only have the courage to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be modified as we age up.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was my niece.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep more, tomorrow my plans include working on a PM shift and Sunday, I want to hear mass (I hope I really can!) and work on a PM shift again!

2 comments:

ewok1993 said...

Nice to read your fill ins. It's my first time. Come and visit.

vicy said...

Hello!!Blog hopping here..Hope you can visit my blog too..Have a wonderful weekend..