21 August 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: #138

Serendipity

Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

Some of you might have noticed I haven't been around visiting much. There's a reason for that...and if you'd like to read it, I'm writing a series over on The Womens' Colony. So far, this is it:

Beginning

Week 1

Week 2

I just didn't want y'all to think I was ignoring you...just have a lot on my plate right now.

Questions this week are courtesy of my friend, Karen and my cousin, Maribeth. And...here we go!

1. I remember, I remember I was a bit pissed off last night.

2. Dear c.r.u.s.h. I want you to know you're most wanted by me.

3. Is that my mind speaking!!???

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of forgetting you.

5. I'm saving a space just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list YOU would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to work, tomorrow my plans include sleeping and work at 3pm and Sunday, I want to take a little time to rest!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I hope you have a chance to get some rest this weekend!

Happy Friday!